Apprentice Business Administrator
This role is to assist in the provision of day to day administrative support in the school office, alongside completing a BTEC level 2 in Business Administration.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to work at Penny Bridge CE Academy providing a professional administration service. Duties will be varied and will include:-
· providing professional day to day admin support for the staff and parents
· working with members of the public including answering verbal and telephone enquiries.
· maintaining manual and computerised records/management information systems
· maintaining and collating pupil records
· operating relevant IT packages (e.g. word, excel, databases, spreadsheets, internet)
· maintain stock and supplies, ordering, and distributing
· manage the school cashless system
If successful, you will gain exposure and practical experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 pm Term time + 1 week (30 hours per week) over 18 months
Pay: First year apprentice current rate, followed by age appropriate nation minimum wage. If the candidate successfully completes the apprenticeship and meets our expectations, they will be employed in the school office on the appropriate salary.