Click on the links on the left to view some of our historical pictures! There are also pictures all over the site, have a look at the class pages for more.
Most of our up to date pictures appear on our facebook feed, click on the link below
- We are thrilled to see our new trim trail and football goals finished and being used by the children!
- Well done to all the children who took part in the woodwind concert yesterday evening. A big thank you to Mrs Wood for organizing the event and also to all the family and friends who came along to support the children.
- Well done to Edward and Nathan, they both competed in the Cumbria School Cross Country Championship's at Sedburgh last week. Edward was 6th and qualified for the national finals and Nathan came 14th. Great performances!
- KS2 have been studying all about Ulverston and how it has grown and changed over the years. We had a fantastic trip to discover histortical evidence and a visit from a history group explaining about life around the times of the Domesday Book!
- We have recently had a super science week welcoming local industry and parents to school. We covered topics such as health, materials, magnets, the environment and even nuclear physics!